Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Days Gone By

Its a quirky thing, blogging. I think about it as days go by and on the one hand I ask myself what inspirational thing can I share... I never really have considered myself inspirational but others have.  I think I've just looked at myself as wanting to experience everything that I can and have considered the moment as being the best time to start. "What's next" has pretty much been a mantra of mine... and "no time like the present."  It's been perfectly fine in my life when I've been 'on my own' and a bit stickier when I've been in relationship. Except for now, which is fabulous.

Days gone by.. I don't know what had me name this post and the days have gone by.  There are many wonderful times and many not so wonderful times. There have been highest highs and lowest lows. Each have contributed to who I have become. I'm content. I'm also restless. Which both are exactly okay for me. 

I've been told many times "you should write a book" because of the stories that come out of me that I have lived. Perhaps those experiences will eek out in my blogging and my bloggers can vote on whether or not there is something to write about. No time like the present, eh?    

No comments:

Post a Comment